CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative I position answers telephone inquiries, emails or faxes and is responsible for resolving customer and cardholder requests to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective customer service, work toward becoming knowledgeable in advanced techniques for servicing customers on various Comdata products
- Drive provider retention by offering solutions to callers by encouraging Comdata product usage
- Must maintain an attendance record within company standards, and remain knowledgeable of new products, services, and procedures
- Maintain acceptable Quality Assurance standards, develop communication skills that will provide the highest levels of service, and demonstrate willingness to cross-train in department support areas
- Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge, best practices, business policy, resolution procedures, and resource utilization for a primary product or service
- Candidates should be flexible with regard to staffing and system problems that may arise in the call center environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some college strongly preferred
- 1+ years of experience in customer service required
- Previous call center experience is strongly preferred
- Must possess strong MS office Suite proficiency
- Must have strong keyboarding skills with greater than 30 wpm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to practice active and attentive listening skills, demonstrate proficient grammar, and deliver clear concise professional communication
- Have highly adaptive communication and language skills to meet customer on their level
- Demonstrate confidence and manage control of interaction as needed
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Follows instructions, responds well to direction, takes responsibility for own actions, and meets or exceeds departmental adherence and attendance policies
- Demonstrate solid technical skills and quickly learn Comdata Legacy systems
- Deliver exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment with a strong emphasis on quality and accuracy
- Must be able to sit at workstation for a minimum of 7 hours per day while using a computer, keyboard, mouse, and phone headset
- This is a permanent fulltime position
- Paid training which occurs Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 4 PM (typically 2 to 4 weeks of training)
- Eligible for full benefits pack on your first day
- Advancement opportunities for top performers
- Friendly and fun environment
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|
Create a profile with us and we will keep you posted if there is a job match for you.
Gainor has provided a level of management oversight, customer service, and genuine concern for our needs, unsurpassed by any other contractor I have been associated with.
Global Publishing Company
Dutch Headhunters has listened carefully to my sometimes conflicting needs, taken the time to understand all the requirements of the position and gone out of their way to find viable candidates and not waste my time or the time of the potential employee.