Are you passionate about sales, business development and expanding businesses internationally? Do you love to be challenged? If you are highly skilled in sales and super competitive but also strategic, innovative, engaging and a highly motivated person, you have just found the place for you to be working hard while having fun!!!
- The main responsibility is to get new landlords and companies from your country of origin to sign up to Spotahome and thus get more properties on our website.
- In order to achieve the above, take initiative and lead your clients portfolio.
- Analyze and benchmark existing defects in our way of acquiring landlords, in our legal contracts etc.
- Work with our Listing Onboarding Manager and the rest of the Property Acquisition teams to identify strategies to increase both the quantity and quality of our landlords and companies and the overall experience of our landlords and set priorities to execute on opportunities.
- Coordinate with other departments: finance, legal, customer care and marketing in order to manage tasks more effectively.
- Recruit and hire more members to join your Sales Team
- Experience in sales, call center, telemarketing, commercial abilities.
- Familiar with different computer tools (Google Drive, Excel, Doc, Gmail, CRMs)
- Ability to work proactively and results driven
- Highly organised, and details focused
- Team worker – extremely important
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for disrupting the rental market and the real estate industry. Being either a tenant or a landlord is a plus, as is having had to move and rent housing several times around the world.
- Have valid work permit in Spain
- Have your own computer
- Have a first hand experience with an energetic and ambitious startup, backed by successful international investors.
- Experience a challenging international expansion
- Have a direct input in the company results by your decisions and actions.
- The chance to be at the cutting-edge of the Real Estate Industry and create a new way to do things
- Build a new team
- See your initiatives, ideas and suggestions become a reality and have direct outputs
- Gaining more sales experience and work closely with management
- Software licenses and working tools