April 6, 2018
The salary is negotiable
His/her main responsibilities will be:
Coordinate with our subsidiaries to guarantee results and information.
- Review monthly countable closing and prepare reportings.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner if apply.
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work if apply.
- Require skills & experience:
- Accounting Technical Knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years experience (2 years in audit).
- Office Suites Advanced User.
- Attention to detail. Used to work under pressure.